Anticipated Qualitative Outcomes:
- Pastor-training established as a high priority strategy in fulfilling Christ’s Final Commission;
- Geographic and ministry affinities in the “industry” strengthened;
- Better-quality resources from more resource providers featured;
- National Pastor-Trainer cohorts nurtured;
- The number of validated pastoral leaders trained and qualified pastor-trainers increased.
Anticipated Quantitative Outcomes:
1m pastors better trained|100,000 new pastor-trainers|10,000 relevant curriculums|1000 organizations and institutions|100 countries where Christ’s Church is growing|10 years. (Cf. 2040: 10m leaders|100m believers|1000m individuals).
Impacts & Benefits:
- Pastoral health enhanced;
- Church health accelerated;
- Societal health improved to reach the next billion individuals with spiritual health offered in God’s Word.
The CORE of the GProCommission
Over the next four years the GProCommission for Trainers of Pastors will act as a bridge-builder between formal and nonformal training initiatives and will open avenues to champion best practices, address key challenges, grow strategic affiliations, and highlight new opportunities, all within increasing global awareness. This process will ensure ongoing implementation of the four CORE goals—first introduced at the 2016 GProCongress—well into the future.