Anticipated Qualitative Outcomes:
- Pastor-training established as a high priority strategy in fulfilling Christ’s Final Commission;
- Geographic and ministry affinities in the “industry” strengthened;
- Better-quality resources from more resource providers featured;
- National Pastor-Trainer cohorts nurtured;
- The number of validated pastoral leaders trained and qualified pastor-trainers increased.
Anticipated Quantitative Outcomes:
1m pastors better trained|100,000 new pastor-trainers|10,000 relevant curriculums|1000 organizations and institutions|100 countries where Christ’s Church is growing|10 years. (Cf. 2040: 10m leaders|100m believers|1000m individuals).
Impacts & Benefits:
- Pastoral health enhanced;
- Church health accelerated;
- Societal health improved to reach the next billion individuals with spiritual health offered in God’s Word.